Sunday, October 3, 2010

Planning for a 3500 KM Road trip in Malaysia

 

Since I am going for my MBA convocation to Singapore, I thought of a driving trip to Malaysia from 15-Oct-2010 to 22-Oct-2010.  The objective of this trip is to travel Malaysia and learn about the villages, culture and farms.  I am also planning to blog the trip time to time. 

MBA. MMIT (Master of Management Information Technology)
================================================

imageI have completed my Post Graduation and ready for the Convocation,  which is going to be held in Singapore.  The degree is a combined program by University of Melbourne and Universitas 21.

 

http://www.u21global.edu.sg/Education/Programme/IT/Masters 

 






Sample of the Testamur

5 Days road trip
============

For me the trip means travel between people, society, terrain and any thing naturally you can spell.  The only way to do this is to stay away from city.  I Hate city.  So I booked a rent a car (Proton WAJA) from PRAC (http://www.iprac.com/), they seems professional people during my communication. 

I will start my trip from Kuala Lumbur, Intl Airport.  My car will be ready there.  I will drive to Melaka and Kluang for the first day.  Most likely I will be driving through villages and take photos of life and landscape.  The detailed plan will be posting shortly (Watch out)

Trip route is roughly planned but no chance to stick on the plan.  I may change the road at any time.

imageProjected route map

No comments: